Discrimination, Employment & Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Lieb at Law is a litigation law firm that focuses on supporting victims of discrimination in housing, work, school, and other areas of life. Victims of discrimination should sue for damages to force change, fight harassment, retaliation, and failures to accommodate your religious or disability needs. Seek damages for racism, sexism, antisemitism, ageism, and all other forms of bigotry and intolerance. Get compensated for your emotional distress, lost wages, and forgone opportunities.
You have a right to work, learn, and live without being a victim of hate and ignorance. Contact Lieb at Law to file a claim in state court, federal court, before the State Division of Human Rights, or the City Commission on Human Rights. We are licensed in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Colorado. However, if the situation calls for it, we will seek permission to appear anywhere throughout the country, pro hac vice.
Together, we can end discrimination.
- CLE - Proving and Calculating Front Pay and Back Pay in Employment Cases
- New Rule for Real Estate Closings Coming Nationwide
- SCOTUS Ruling Clarifies Whistleblower Protections
- New NY Legislation Enables Remote Witnessing of Health Care Proxies
- Reshaping Access: Residential Security and Keyless Devices